Parking is available in the Southwest Lot (see map). There are 130 spaces available, and 100 spaces total when stack-parked.
Vehicles with a Central Campus or University Annual parking permit (C or F permit) may park on site at no additional cost.
Please contact our Catering and Events Coordinators at 643-4314 to arrange for parking if you do not have a university permit.
Map of Clark Kerr Campus
Westbound from Highway 24
- Exit at Berkeley / Tunnel Road and continue west on Tunnel Road, which becomes Ashby Avenue
- Just past the Claremont Hotel, turn right on Claremont Avenue and make an immediate left onto Claremont Boulevard
- Continue on Claremont Boulevard, which becomes Belrose Avenue and then Derby Street as it turns left
- At the next stop sign, turn right onto Warring Street (Clark Kerr Campus is on your right)
- Continue one-half block and turn right into the Southwest Parking Lot
Eastbound from Highway 24
- Exit at 51st Street and Telegraph Avenue
- Turn right and proceed east on 51st street for two blocks
- Turn left onto Telegraph Avenue for approximately 1 1/2 miles
- Turn right onto Dwight Way
- At the second stoplight, turn right onto Warring Street (left is Piedmont Ave)
- Clark Kerr Campus is located on the left at 2601 Warring Street
- Continue past the main horseshoe shaped driveway to the next entrance for parking in the Southwest Parking Lot
Northbound from Highway 80
- Exit right onto Ashby Avenue
- Turn left onto Telegraph Avenue
- Follow directions 4-7 for "Eastbound from Highway 24"
Southbound from Highway 80
- Exit right onto University Avenue
- Follow University Avenue east for approximately 2 miles to Oxford Street
- Turn right onto Oxford Street, which becomes Fulton Street
- Turn left onto Dwight Way and proceed east for approximately 1 mile
- Turn right onto Warring Street (left is Piedmont Avenue)
- Follow directions 6 and 7 for "Eastbound from Highway 24"
- Exit to Highway 24 East, Walnut Creek / Berkeley
- Follow directions for "Eastbound from Highway 24"
Westbound from Highway 13
- Continue west on Hwy 13, which becomes Tunnel Road at the first stoplight
- Follow directions 2-5 for "Westbound from Highway 24"